Hurricane Michael Updates
December 7, 2018
Spring condo reservations being accepted, minimum night stays reduced. We are making great progress in terms of our recovery. Condo reservations are now being accepted, on a limited basis. While post-hurricane minimum-night requirements had been at ten nights, this is now reduced to a five-night minimum through the end of March, and our hope is to return to normal minimum-stay requirements in April.
All of this information pertains to our condominiums; Boardwalk Beach Hotel & Convention Center is currently not able to accept reservations.
Questions? Give us a call!
October 17, 2018
IRONMAN UPDATE: We are pleased to announce that IRONMAN Florida has been relocated to Haines City, FL and will take place on November 4. Athletes who have previously registered for IRONMAN Florida in Panama City Beach will be automatically registered for IRONMAN Florida in Haines City. No action is required. Please contact IRONMAN Florida for further questions.
Again, we are doing our best to respond in a timely manner to all communication about deposits and refunds for your stay, but please keep in mind that our ability to communicate post-hurricane is extremely limited. We appreciate your patience during this recovery period.
October 16, 2018
IRONMAN organizers have notified us that IRONMAN has been cancelled. Please contact IRONMAN directly regarding new location and/or dates, as we do not have that information and are still working on getting our communication systems back up.
We are doing our best to respond in a timely manner to all communication about deposits and refunds, but please keep in mind that our ability to communicate post-hurricane is extremely limited. We appreciate your patience during this recovery period—as well as your visits past and future.
October 15, 2018
As we gather our teams and assess damage from Hurricane Michael, we want to provide you with information on cancellations and deposit refunds.
We are currently offering a full refund of deposits with no penalty on stays now through October 30—call to cancel at 850-234-3484 or 800-224-GULF.
If you purchased insurance from CSA, please file your claim here.
Looking toward coming events, Thunder Beach has been cancelled; no decision has been made yet on IRONMAN.
We will keep you posted on future reservations, our progress and re-opening dates as that information is available.
October 12, 2018
All available staff of Royal American Beach Getaways is currently assessing the scope of damage from Hurricane Michael. Unfortunately our communication abilities—with each other and with our past and future guests—are extremely limited, but we wanted to provide you with this basic information for now:
• Our properties and offices will be closed until further notice as we assess damage to our buildings and surrounding infrastructure.
• Deposits on reservations affected by this storm will be refunded as soon as possible. We currently are unable to estimate when the necessary systems will be restored so that we may begin to issue refunds.
• All our communications systems are down, and we are unable to respond to any phone calls, e-mails or social media posts. This post is being sent by a third party.
We appreciate your business. On behalf of all our team, we look forward to welcoming you back to the beach as soon as possible.