Tons of Fun
If you’re planning a vacation trip to Panama City, Florida, you’re going to be looking for things to do for when you’re not occupied with fishing, golf, or laying by the pool in a lounge chair soaking up the rays. We’ve come up with 5 totally awesome things for you to do in Panama City while you’re here and they all promise to be tons of fun!
- St. Andrews State Park – Set a full day aside to spend at this beautiful state park because you’re going to need it. While you can spend the day sunbathing on the white sandy beaches or swimming in the emerald green ocean water, there’s so much more to do here. Be sure to go snorkeling or try out scuba diving. They also offer kayaking and canoeing. Great fishing opportunities can be had from the two fishing piers and a jetty or put your boat in at the park’s boat ramp. Also available are nature trails, full-facility campsites, primitive camping, concession stand and Shell Island boat tours during the spring and summer. Address: 4607 State Park Lane, Panama City.
- Rockit Lanes – Here’s a place that has it all! Come out and enjoy a game of bowling, arcade & billiards, or go rollerskating. Check out Monday Night Mania when from 9 p.m. until closing there is bowling, 2 for 1 Well Drinks and Team Bowling Tournaments. Check out the sports bar and grille. Happy Hour is Monday thru Friday from 4:30 to 6:30 with specials on Well Drinks, Longnecks, Drafts and Imports. Address: 513 Richard Jackson Blvd, Panama City Beach.
- Pier Park – When you need some shopping therapy there are over 124 stores, a Grand IMAX Theatre, and many dining and entertainment venues at Pier Park. From home décor to jewelry to women’s clothing, this is the premier shopping venue in the Panama City area. Location: 600 Pier Park Dr, Panama City Beach.
- Gulf World Marine Park – Pay one price and enjoy daily shows that include amazing dolphins, sea lions, reptiles, tropical birds and other animals. The indoor and outdoor tropical gardens have sea penguins, turtles, alligators and colorful flamingos. The stingray petting pool is a popular activity for many vacationers. Go ahead, get up close and personal with the animals. You can make a reservation for any of the interactive programs by calling 850–234–5271. The programs include Swim with a Dolphin program, Trainer for a Day program, Day Camps, and Sea Lion & Dolphin Meet-N-Greet programs. Parking is free and they are open rain or shine. Address: 15412 Front Beach Rd., Panama City Beach.
- Dolphin and Snorkel Tours – Offering dolphin group tours for up to six people, dolphin dinner cruises, fireworks tour, moonlight cruises, Shell Island eco tour, restaurant and bar cruises, sunset cruises, specialty cruises, and more. Address: 3824 Hatteras Lane, Panama City Beach.